Saturday 6 July 2013

SPELL IT: P R I N C E S S

Whenever I want to try out a font or feel to have lettering on my nails my go to eight letter word is always princess. It's the first thing that springs to mind so you'll probably see me post it a lot. Today I decided to continue my pink/black obsession that's unveiled itself this week so I did a new princess manicure.


I originally had it pink on pink (neon on pale) but I didn't think it stood out enough so I decided to go over it in black letting the neon behind serve as highlights: 


I think it looks super cute and need to think of new things to write I might have TRUE DIVA next time. 

Here is an old photo of a different word manicure that I did for a babe a few months ago: 


This particular diva always let me add as much glitz as I wanted which I loved although it got out of hand sometimes but that is another post in itself! 

I also have a client who regularly gets her boyfriends name ('the boyfriend manicure') which obviously I have done too because as I said in my first post: I'm a tacky girlfriend.

When she ditched him we updated her manicure to B R U T A L 

I love when people want this style it's always fun to see what 8-10 letter word or phrase they come up with, it's safe to say I'm PISSED that B O M B S H E L L won't fit :'( 

Anyway it's so sunny I'm going to hunt down my BFF and get cocktails 

VLXO 






No comments:

Post a Comment