Saturday 27 July 2013

PRIDE AND ICE CREAM

Pride is approaching and we've been preparing our themed designs at the salon this week. If you live in Brighton keep an eye out for flyers as we have a special 10% off voucher being printed and distributed on Monday for our pride menu here are some of the designs I did earlier in the week:


I've been doing more colourful, cartoon like designs recently which is not my style but I keep getting requests for more animated nails. Today I tested out my take on the Ice Cream nail which I switched up by adding two tone ice cream and glitter: 


I think they came out cute for my first attempt I will be posting more styles like this once I finish the menu I'm working on . Here is another I did with a similar cartoon style, a girl came in who wanted something feline so we thought this up: 


I don't know why it's taken me SO long, but after admiring from a distance forever I wore my first reverse French this weekend! I also did another variation with a heart inspired shape:


I received a lot of compliments on this style and am thinking of other colour ways to try although I limit myself a great deal because I'm addicted to such classic colours ugh. 

This post has been a mix of everything do to keep with the theme here is a photo from a hen party I did nails for last week: 

I will post more frequently this week, remember to follow my Instagram to get more nail pictures! My username is valentinelane 
VLXO






No comments:

Post a Comment